Certificate III (SIH30111)
Endorsed Provider of International Students
CRICOS Provider of Code 01709K
Biba Academy of Hair & Beauty Pty Ltd
BIBA Academy offers the nationally recognised qualification for overseas students:
1. Certificate III in Hairdressing (SIH30111)
Successful completion of Certificate III will enable overseas stylists to work in any salon as a fully qualified hairdresser.
The costs for BIBA courses are (subject to change):
1. Certificate III in Hairdressing total $16,133 AUD (tuition alone = $14,000)
The above prices include the following items:
1. Overseas Student Health Insurance *subject to change
2. Equipment required for Certificate III which remains the students property once
3. Text book, BIBA Academy Learning Guide and Activity Book
Students have the option to pay in a lump sum or instalments – depending on their individual circumstances.
Enrolments are accepted upon receipt of a completed enrolment form, payment of deposit, enrolment fee and overseas student health insurance and a satisfactory TOEFL score of 500 and IELTS score of 5.5.
Other English proficiency tests are accepted and must be submitted with the enrolment form.
Certificate III: 56 weeks (Full Time)
Those interested in enrolling in any of the above courses please email Mirella on email@example.com and request a BIBA welcome folder and enrolment forms.